Master Cabinet - the man with the kindest heart you could find!
Addis Ababa City Administration Cabinet 2nd Year 11th Regular Meeting Decisions
The cabinet discussed various issues in the second regular meeting and passed a decision
The Addis Ababa City Administration Cabinet has discussed and approved the issue of expansion projects that can ensure the benefit of the residents and have social benefits in order to accelerate the development of the city.
1. Discussed and decided on the 35 hectares of land prepared for the construction of 100,000 houses in a 70/30 system of public-private partnership.
2. Land request for 373 projects of various projects of national significance and job creation
2.1. For industrial development
2.2 Hotels and Malls;
2.3 Religious institutions,
2.4 The areas that have been proposed to be changed by the cabinet are temporary use areas for various construction sites.
3. Based on the rising cost of living and market stability, a task force has been established to urgently bring and distribute the product to the city.
4. Based on the fact that it is difficult for mothers who provide food for students to provide it at the current price, it approved an additional budget of 54,000,000 birr (fifty four million) per month and 540,000,000 birr (five hundred and forty million) per year for student food; This means that the daily rate of twenty birr per student has been increased to twenty three birr.
5. Landlords have been advised not to increase the rent until June due to the rising prices and market instability.
February 30, 2015