70% of the population is deficient in omega-3 fatty acids. Find out why and what would happen if you started consuming more omega-3 fatty acids.
EPA and DHA are important omega-3s. EPA mainly helps reduce inflammation. DHA primarily helps support the brain. Omega-3 fatty acids may even help people with asthma and allergies.
Consuming more omega-3 fatty acids may potentially help with certain symptoms, including:
• Dry eyes
• Macular degeneration
• High blood pressure
• Leg cramps
• Menstrual cramps
#Benefits of #Fish #Oil
Fish oil has many health benefits as it contains many important nutrients; It is especially important for preventing heart disease. Research-Proven Benefits:
- For heart health (controls cholesterol levels and blood pressure)
- Maintains mental health (prevents anxiety, depression,...)
- It makes the body weight equal
- Maintains eye health
- Increases immunity
- Maintains skin health
- It is useful for pregnant women (it contains omega 3, which makes it healthy for the development of the fetus).
- For breastfeeding women (makes the growth of children healthy)
- Reduces liver fat
- It makes children to be attentive and active
- It reduces the pain of asthma and allergy (rejection of some things by the body).
- Protects bone health
The American Heart Association recommends that everyone consume fish oil at least twice a week. It is not recommended to take more than 3 grams per day. Eating fish products is no less important than taking fish oil.
✅ Share this information with others!!